Friday, July 15, 2011

Surprise, I'm Here!!!

Hey,

I had my presentation today in class and it went really well. I found out a lot of good things in class from the other students that I can use in my paper. That was really the goal of the presentation anyway, at least what I had discussed with the grad student who leads the class.

I went back to my apartment later and caught up on some YouTube vids, like I do everyday. I finished them and decided to take a nap between then and my next class. As soon as I set my alarm, I get a text message and a loud awakening. Max 1 texts me, "I'm Here"

I was like, say whaaaaat! I was expecting him to come later in the afternoon, and since we hadn't really discussed when he was coming, there were a lot of unknowns about the situation. I called him and gave him directions to the nearest tram stop to my place and met him there about 20 minutes later.

After making lunch, I decided not to go to my class later in the day so I could play host a little bit. I took him around the city and we grabbed a coffee at a cafe near the river. Nice to catch up since I hadn't seen him since March when I went to Vienna.

After me playing soccer and him taking a nice walk to the city, I made the most delicious spaghetti ever created and we ate way too much. Not too sure what we will do tomorrow, but the weather should be a little better than today.

That was my day.

AK (20 days left)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha
    Great post...

    I'm pretty sure my spaghetti can kick your spaghetti's butt. Just sayin'

    Have fun with your friend in town!

    ReplyDelete