Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lazy Saturday

I woke up around 12:30 to hear Max 1 rummaging through his stuff. He was packing. The first thing he says to me is "I need to leave in 20 minutes." Semi-surprised, I woke up fully and helped him get everything together.

He is on his way to Weimar today to visit a friend, but will be traveling to Copenhagen, Stockholm and Helsinki before going back to Munich at the beginning of August. I am damn jealous.

I ate leftovers from the spaghetti I made two days ago, then proceeded to waste my entire day on nothing. I formalized my plans to go to Frankfurt tomorrow, maybe to see the Women's World Cup final, but probably just to hang out with a friend.

I messed around on Photoshop today, making a few cool pictures look even cooler. Here is an example:


Swagger Pose
Red Swagger
Radioactive Swagger
I should really get back to my essay, don't you think? Anyway, gotta wake up in a few hours to make the train to Frankfurt.

AK (18 days left)

No comments:

Post a Comment