Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 5th of July....

No parades today. No fireworks. Everyone back to their jobs.

I took my "holiday" yesterday and only managed to write about 150 words on my paper. Today is much more productive, yet maybe a little off topic in my writing. I might get it proofread tomorrow during office hours.

Besides that, I have been taking advantage of some nice weather the past few days. I played some fußball (soccer) the last 2 afternoons and took a small stroll through the city yesterday.

I just got the new Google+ social network, so I have been wasting a lot of my "valuable" time messing around with that. Uploaded some pictures from my trip to London on there for my circles to see. If you don't know what that means, sign up for Google+. I recommend it so far

My last thing of note is my new eating addiction. I was told by a roommate that I don't eat enough vegetables, so I set out to prove him wrong by making and eating a salad for dinner. I mixed some lettuce with diced tomatoes and slices of freshly cut Mozzarella cheese. I added olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil leaves and salt/pepper for taste. I proceeded to eat that for dinner for 4 straight days.

Anyway, back to my paper

AK (29 days left)

No comments:

Post a Comment