Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Productivity Prevails!

Hey y'all,

Been working most of the day on my paper. Not the most exciting thing in the world, but I got a page and a half done today. Progress is good. I am on my 8th page of 12. 2/3 the way done is a lot better than just a few weeks ago when I had barely started. Maybe I'll make it to Berlin to see my parents.

Today was one of the first preseason soccer tournaments for the German club teams, called the LigaTotal Cup. FC Bayern, my favorite team ever, lost 2-1 to Hamburg SV. Not the most amazing feeling in the world, but at least it's just a preseason game.

I made more rice with curry today, but this time I added some marinated chicken. Quite delicious, but I made too too much rice.

The only other exciting thing in the world today was the release of Rebecca Black's new single and video, called My Moment. I actually enjoyed the song, believe it or not, but the video was quite a snoozefest. At the very least, it wasn't funny, which is what everyone was expecting.

Tomorrow, I gotta work on some other homework and continue on the paper too. Doesn't look so bright, not to mention the weather is supposed to suck again. Rain rain go away....

It is unbelievable that I am moving out of my apartment in 2 weeks. It is gonna be terrible to clean my room up and pack all of my stuff up. Maybe impossible.

But for now,

AK (16 days left)

No comments:

Post a Comment