Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Last Week in Freiburg

Sorry about no blog post yesterday. I got back from Berlin pretty late and passed out immediately. Or at least it seemed like that.

I had to wake up this morning at 8:30 to meet with the Hausmeister (person in charge of my building) about my official move out and room inspection. August 1st is my move out date and at 9:30, the room will no longer be mine. So sad.

I didn't go back to sleep like I should have after that, so I just caught up on some YouTube videos and TV shows. Entourage is in its final season and the premiere was last night. I enjoyed it, but it is no where near the quality of previous seasons.

After lunch, I got back to working on my essay. I knocked out a page and a half today, putting me right at 9 pages. If I am just as productive tomorrow and Wednesday, I can be done before my parents arrive on Thursday. That'd be really nice, not to mention, I'd actually get a month of summer vacation. Crazy.

I played soccer this afternoon, but unfortunately not that many people showed up. Later on, when we were playing 2 vs. 2 on the smaller goals, I had some really good moments and scored quite a number of goals. My teammate is a much better player than me, but he is German, so I have a good excuse.

I always manage to eat dinner so late after soccer. Spaghetti at 11:30 was delicious. I have mastered the art.

That's the beginning of the end,

AK (10 days left)

No comments:

Post a Comment