Thursday, July 14, 2011

Presentation tomorrow

Hey,

It's been a pretty boring day. I have a presentation tomorrow about a certain poem by this crazy poet, named Thomas Kling, that I have been reading and studying for the past 8 weeks. Some of his poems make 0 sense and somehow I am writing a 12-15 page paper on them. Yay me!

I've gotta wake up in like 6 hours and give this talk, plus I really have nothing else to say. It rained again today, but no crazy thunder and lightning. I really want to get back on the soccer pitch, but I just can't seem to find the time, not to mention the weather.

Long-aforementioned Max 1 is coming to visit me for a few days starting tomorrow evening as I said yesterday. Definitely excited about that, but I need to find a few things for us to do/ways to chill while he is here.

I appreciate all of my readership. I have gotten some great feedback about my new set of posts and I will continue this until I leave Freiburg. I promise my next few posts will be more interesting than today's. But until then....

Peace out,

AK (21 days left)

No comments:

Post a Comment