Monday, September 27, 2010

My Monday Diversions for 9/27

I'm gonna try something new on The Freiburg Kid

I've been hitting up the web a lot lately, especially today. And since Monday means going back to school for the week, I will list a few things to watch or do online when you find yourself bored in class. I will post My Monday Diversions weekly.

I watched this soccer video over and over today. Check out the best trick free kicks of all time. Guaranteed, they are absolutely thrilling.

If you are able to use headphones, listen to Bruno Mars' new single, The Other Side (feat. Cee Lo Green and & B.o.B.) Its been stuck in my head all day

I always like to play small, yet amusing computer games in class. My all time favorite is Bowman 2. It is kind of like pocket tanks, but simpler and quicker. You just shoot arrows at your opponent to try and make him bleed out. It really is great.

I also signed up for two things today. The first is a really cool way to live around the world and meet interesting people, couch surfing. Just sign up, create a profile, request places to stay and then travel. You can go almost anywhere. You can go anywhere!!! Even Antarctica. I am definitely going to try this while in Europe.

The second is called Mitfahrgelegenheit.de. This can be translated into, "a ride-share opportunity". People in Germany with cars can post when they are driving, where they are leaving from, where they are going to, how many available spots they have and how much they charge for you to tag along. It is extremely organized and efficient. If I want to go from Munich to Berlin tomorrow around 2:30 in the afternoon, I can just look it up and contact the driver. They need it in America for sure.

I've given you 5 cool things to do this week. There is no way you always pay attention in every class at all times. Check this stuff out from a real internet junkie. Leave me feedback or any other cool things I should check out.

Adam

2 comments:

  1. When school starts you'd better not be focusing on your Monday diversions (I'll say for your mom's benefit).

    ReplyDelete
  2. why does it matter? I can do it outside of school

    ReplyDelete