Friday, September 10, 2010

11 Days of Boredom

I'm spending my last 11 days in Houston until next August.

I attended services for the first day of Rosh Hashanah at my synagogue. While it was long and often boring, I understand how important and meaningful religion is to the Jewish people. I'd rather spend my day not sitting inside, but I know its only 3 days out of the entire year.

So what I'm trying to say is: Houston is boring.

My brother wrecking my former car is the most interesting thing that's happened this entire week. It wasn't all that bad. He had a small fender bender, but unfortunately, the car is in the shop for a few weeks. I probably won't get to see my baby until I get back. Sad stuff

Beside that, I need to make my list of things I should buy before I leave. Oh, and that thing called packing... gotta get on that soon

I can't write anything interesting, since I haven't done anything interesting except watch Mad Men!! (amazing show)

Once I do get to Germany, I will have some relevant things to say on here. That is when it will all get good.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment