Monday, October 4, 2010

My Monday Diversions for 10/4

Hi,

I've been in Freiburg for just over 24 hours, and everything is great. I will do another post later about that. But first are my Monday diversions.

I love watching the NFL, but nothing makes watching football as amazing as hearing Gus Johnson, a play-by-play guy for CBS, call the game. During the Broncos 13-7 victory over the Bengals, he makes this call on what was one of the plays of the 2009 NFL season. My new favorite video (WATCH THE OTHER FIRST FOR REFERENCE), that I have watched over and over again, is a reenactment of the now famous call. Basically, I love Gus Johnson.


If you don't know this next game, you probably are stuck in a different universe. Even my mom plays Text Twist!!! I'm sharing this link because it is great for in class gaming and you probably haven't played in a while. It takes me back to my high-school-computer-science-class days.


My song of the week is The Ghost Inside - Broken Bells. I unfortunately can't watch this particular video, because Germany doesn't have the copyrights to watch some music videos. It isn't what I usually listen to, but it is really catchy and enjoyable. And I'm listening to it now.

This "Article" is hilarious and sort of applies to me. It in no way portrays my current life or lifestyle.

That's enough for now. I will do a normal post later today or tomorrow.

Adam





No comments:

Post a Comment