Sunday, October 17, 2010

It’s been a while…


 Hey everyone,

I know I’ve been a slacker (at least on my blog), so I apologize.

But, I have been productive in other facets of life. I’ve registered as a student. I’ve purchased my semester ticket for the local public transportation. I’ve cleaned up my room and hung some stuff up. Hell, I even did laundry today.

Here are some pictures of my room and our little TV area:









I finished all my appointments. I opened a bank account. I picked out classes….oh wait, still haven’t done that. When does school start??? TOMORROW!!

Priority 1, besides writing this blog post and fantasy football, is making sure I have a viable class schedule for this semester. And while I am not exactly sure how the system will work tomorrow, I’m not too worried about it.

Priority 2 is paying rent, but that can wait.

From what I have deduced, the beginning of the semester is very different than what it is like at UT. For the fall semester at UT, you register for your classes back in the spring and then you just go.

Germany is very last minute in my opinion. I am supposed to look online which classes I want to take, and then go to the class on the first day and register in class. The whole process doesn’t really start until the first class day (tomorrow).

So at this point in time, I have no idea what time I am going to class tomorrow. I guess that is what the next few hours before the NFL starts are for.

I have a general idea what I need, but the specifics are mostly up to me. I have a degree plan that I brought with me. I have to correspond with an advisor whether or not I can get credit at UT for certain classes.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day. I hope to write again soon. Hopefully school doesn’t take over my life.

For those of you keeping score at home, my last day of class last semester was May 14th. Tomorrow is October 18th. That is 5 months since I had class. I might be a little rusty.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Go Texans!!! And send money Mom!!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment