Monday, October 25, 2010

My Monday Diversions for 10/25

Back with some diversions!


First you have to listen to this song by David Guetta [Ft. KiD CuDi]. It's called Memories and has been out for a while, but I kept listening to it over and over again today.

I love soccer, but when people commit acts like Dani Alves did in FC Barcelona's 2:0 win against Real Zaragoza, it gives the sport a bad name. It is really funny just how committed he was to drawing the call. Watch him continue to roll on the ground.

While using Stumble Upon last week, I found this huge game of Scrabble that you play with thousands of other users. Make sure not to swap tiles too many times or you will run out of lives. You can literally play this game for hours upon days.
Hint: If you form a word on a white star (which symbolizes the middle of the board, even though there are infinite amounts of boards put together), you can earn extra lives.


If you are a dedicated Fantasy Football player like me, I suggest springing a for this. It is a service offered by Bloomberg Sports that uses years worth of data to suggest which player is the best play in a given week. It does a direct comparison between two players you can choose, and will tell you how much risk is involved if you choose a certain player. Very useful indeed. I give it an 8/10 because I used it and I won in all 5 of my Fantasy Football leagues this week.

I want to give a final shout out to one of the YouTube channels I subscribe to. Ray William Johnson is the guy's name and he is absolutely hilarious. Usually once or twice a week, he will review a few of the up and coming viral videos hitting YouTube. I would watch at least a few of these if I were new to it, and then if you like it, subscribe. As you can see, he ends up getting more hits on YouTube than the videos he reviews.

Thats all my diversions for this week. Have a great week of class. I have so many hours of class tomorrow.....grrrrr

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment